NEET UG 2022 Admit Card Release 2022, Exam Pattern Download now Link active
NEET UG Admit Card 2022: The National Testing Agency, NTA is expected to release the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test, NEET UG Admit Card soon on its official website – neet.nta.nic.in. As per the reports it is likely to be released this week by 10th July, 2022 as the NEET UG examination is scheduled to be conducted on 17th July, 2022.
Around 18 lakhs students had registered for the NEET UG examination and are waiting for their NEET admit card. The NEET examination would be held at 546 cities in India and 14 cities outside India on 17th July, 2022 at 02:00 PM to 05:20 PM.
Mean while, the candidates are constant demanding the postponement of the exam dates. But authorities have not commented anything on the postponement of the examination. Recently, the NTA has released the exam city allotment slips. However, The National Testing Agency has not given any indication of releasing the NEET UG admit cards.
The NEET UG admit card 2022 will be having these following important details mentioned in that :-
1. Name of the candidate.
2. Exam date
|Authority Name||National Testing Agency|
|Exam Name||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG)|
|Exam Type||Entrance Test|
|Exam Date||17th July 2022|
|Availability of Admit Card||Out Soon|
NTA NEET Hall Ticket 2022
- The aspirants who are going to appear in the NEET 2022 exam must download their NTA NEET hall ticket a few days before the exam so that they don’t face any trouble on the last day.
- He/She shouldn’t mutilate or change any entry given inside the hall ticket.
- Aspirants are advised to preserve their NEET hall ticket 2022 in good condition for future references.
- In no case, the duplicate hall ticket for NEET-UG 2022 will be issued at the examination centre.
- In case any candidate isn’t able to download their hall ticket then they can contact the Helpline between 10:00 am to 05:00 pm.
Examination Pattern of NEET 2022
- The exam pattern of NEET-UG 2022 will be a pen & paper-based test comprising four subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Zoology) and each subject will contain two sections (Section A & B) with MCQs types of questions.
- The time duration of the NTA NEET-UG 2022 exam will be 03 hours and 20 minutes.
- For every correct answer, 04 will be awarded, for every incorrect answer 01 marks will be reduced and NIL (00) will be assigned for unattempted questions.
How to Download NEET Admit Card 2022?
- Start the process by visiting the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) official website neet.nta.nic.in.
- On the home page of the website, tick on the ‘NEET UG 2022 Admit Card’ link.
- Then you will land on the applicant login portal.
- Login to your NEET admit card page by entering your username & password.
- Your NEET 2022 admit card will pop up on your screen.
- Verify the details mentioned on the NEET admit card 2022.
- Conclude the process by downloading the admit card and taking out its printout.
Documents needed on exam day along with NEET Admit Card 2022
The applicant have to carry some documents along with them to the examinations entre on the exam day and those are:
- NEET Hall Ticket 2022.
- Government ID.
- School ID Card.
- Colored passport size photograph.
- PWD certificate verified by MBBS doctor if applied under the PWD category.
NEET 2022 Exam Cities
- The details about the examination cities where the NEET 2022 exam will be conducted can be collected from the information brochure available on the official website.
- NTA will not be responsible for any inconvenience due to the incorrect selection of cities by the candidates.
- In case, the number of candidates opting for a city is less than a certain minimum, the NTA reserves the right to merge one, two, or more cities.
- Candidates don’t have any right to plea for change in the exam centre at the last moment.
Instructions for Examination
- The gate of the exam centre will be opened for 02 hours before the commencement of test.
- The candidates must show the exam admit card and other documents to get entry in the examination hall.
- Before entering the exam hall, the applicant must leave all their electronic devices and textual documents outside the exam hall.
- The candidate must occupy the seat allotted to them according to their roll number.
- No candidate will leave their seat or the examination hall until the test get over as per the schedule.
- Candidates shouldn’t leave the exam hall without handing over their OMR sheets to invigilators on duty.
- It is expected from the applicant that they will maintain the decorum of the examination and will corporate with the centre staff and the invigilator appointed at the exam hall.
|Official Website||Click Here|