CBSE 12th Result 2022: Class 12 Term 2 Result Date Released, Check Here
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is ready to declare the CBSE Exam Result 2022 Term 2 for both, Classes 10 and 12 soon. Candidates who had appeared for the exams on the scheduled dates can view the result on the official website, once released by the board. It is to be noted that the CBSE 12th Result 2022 for Term 2 will be declared soon. Students can download the result from the website after logging in.
The official website where the CBSE 12th Result 2022 for Term 2 will be made available is cbseresults.nic.in. Candidates can go to the website, enter the required login details, and view the scores. The Class 12 results are expected to be out by the last week of July 2022. Students should keep a check on the mentioned website.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will update all the details regarding the CBSE 12th Result 2022 for Term 2 on the website for the students to access.
CBSE 12TH RESULT 2022 DATE: DETAILS ON THE CBSE CLASS 12 TERM 2 RESULT
As per the latest information, the CBSE 12th Result 2022 for Term 2 is expected to be released between 10 July 2022 to 15 July 2022. Some believe that the CBSE 12th Term 2 Result 2022 will be declared on 31 July 2022.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has not made any official announcements regarding the result release date as of yet so the students need to wait.
The evaluation process for the CBSE 12th Term 2 Exam 2022 is expected to end soon. The board is likely to make announcements about the result release date and time after the process is complete.
Students who had appeared for the CBSE Class 12 exams are requested to keep a check on the official website, cbseresults.nic.in, for all the latest updates.
CBSE 12TH TERM 2 RESULT 2022: HOW TO DOWNLOAD
Here are the steps that the candidates should follow to check the CBSE 12th Result 2022 for Term 2 once released officially:
- Visit the official website, cbseresults.nic.in.
- Click on the link that states CBSE Class 12 Term 2 Result 2022 on the homepage.
- Enter the required login details and verify the information with your admit card.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Download the CBSE 12th Result 2022 from the website and take a printout if required.
CBSE XII Term 2 Exam 2022: Highlights
|Name of the Result||CBSE Class 12th Result 2022|
|Board||Central Board of Secondary Education or CBSE|
|Examination Type||Board Examinations|
|Exam Commencement||26 April 2022|
|Exam Last Date||15 June 2022|
|Result Date||To be Announced|
CBSE Class 12th 2022
Enter Date of Birth
CBSE Class 12 Result Date
The exams for the CBSE class 12 term started on 26 April 2022. The students studying in class 12 in schools affiliated with the board had to appear for the exams in an offline mode. The board shall very soon announce the result. The last exam for term two was psychology and it was conducted on 15 June 2022. The candidates who appeared for the examinations are eagerly awaiting the declaration of their scores. However, the board has not yet announced the date for the announcement of the result. Considering the date sheet of the term 2 examinations, it can be anticipated that the results will be available for the students to check by the end of July. Any official information about the result will be updated here. Hence, all the students who are presently waiting for the result must keep checking the space for all the updates.
How to check CBSE Term 2 Class 12 Result on cbseresults.nic.in?
As mentioned earlier, the students can check the results for class 12 through the official website of the Central board of secondary education. In order to do so, follow the steps given below:
- Open the official portal of the results for the Central Board of secondary education at cbseresults.nic.in.
- Find the link for the CBSE 2022 Class 12 Term II Examination Result on the homepage of the portal.
- The result form will open up on the screen.
- Enter the roll number of the student and the date of birth as mentioned in the admit card for the exams.
- Enter any other details as required in the form.
- Click on the submit button given in the form.
- The result will open up displaying all the details and the scores of the candidate.
- So as to get the hard copy of the result, the candidate must tap on the print option.
Get CBSE 12th Result for Term 2 through SMS
In case the students are unable to check the result through the official portal of the Central Board of secondary education, they can always opt for getting the result through the SMS service provided by the board. It is one of the easiest methods to check the result. The candidates who wish to get their results must observe the method provided below:
- Open the SMS feature on your respective mobile handset.
- Create a new message.
- Type the SMS in the format as specified by the board, which is: CBSE12<Roll Number>.
- Add the following number as the recipient of the message: 7738299899.
- The result will be sent on the same number in the format of an SMS message by the board.
IVRS Method to get CBSE Class 12 Result
An interactive voice response system or IVRS is a unique way to check the result. The students can quickly call on a number provided by the board and get their results. The Central Board of secondary education has provided the following numbers in the previous years to check the result. Hopefully, the same numbers will be applicable for CBSE class 12th result 2022 as well. In case there are some changes in the numbers, the updates will be made. For the time being, the following numbers can be referred to:
- For students who have subscribed to the network in Delhi: 2430 0699
- For students who have subscribed to the network in other parts of the country: 011-2430 0699.
Details in CBSE Class 12th Result 2022
The following details will be mentioned in the result of term two examinations of class 12 that were held in the year 2022:
- Name of the student
- Name of the mother of the student
- Name of the father of the student
- School in which the students were studying
- The code of the subjects
- Examinations roll number has been allocated by the board to the student
- The name of the board
- Marks obtained in each subject
- Name of the subjects
- Grades as assigned by the Central board of secondary education
- Status of the result as pass or fail
CBSE 12th Result Revaluation Process
The students who are not satisfied with the result can always apply for revaluation. In order to apply for the revaluation of class 12 CBSE result photon two examinations 2022, the subsequent method needs to be followed:
- Find the link to apply for revaluation on the official portal of the Central board of secondary education.
- Choose the subject for which the candidate wishes to apply revaluation for.
- Choose the question from the theory portion in which the student estimates a mistake in the answer sheet examination.
- Pay the applicable amount being charged as Rs.100 per question.
- Tap on submit.