CBSE Term 2 Result 2022 Update: CBSE 10th 12th Result 2022 Term 2 Direct Link Here
CBSE Term 2 Result 2022: The Central Board of Secondary education is all set to release CBSE 10th 12th Term 2 Result 2022 in the first week of July 2022 on its official website i.e cbseresults.nic.in. As per the sources the CBSE Class 10th 12th Term 2 Result 2022 will be released in the first week of July at any time. As we all know that CBSE Conducted exams based on semester-wise patterns which know as Term 1 and Term 2 Exams. The Students have checked their CBSE Result 2022 for Term 1 and now waiting for the CBSE result 2022 Term 2 which will soon release on its official website. Students are eagerly waiting for CBSE Term 2 Results to know whether they have cleared the exams or not.
Students will check their CBSE Term 2 Class 10 & 12 Results on its official website cbse.gov.in, cbseresults.nic.in and also students can check the Release date and Time of CBSE Board Result. As we know that Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has conducted the CBSE Class 10 & 12 Term 2 Exam for the 2021-2022 academic session. The CBSE Board have been conducted the Term 2 Examination from 26 April to 24 May 2022. If you want to know the complete information on Term 2 Result Date 2022 then you are on the right page.
CBSE Term 2 Result 2022
|Board||Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE)|
|Examination Name||CBSE Term 2 Examination 2022|
|Class||High school and Intermediate|
|Term 2 Examination date||26 April 2022 to 24 May 2022|
|CBSE Term 2 Result Date||July 2022, First week|
|Required Details to Check result||Using Name, Roll Number and By SMS|
|Term 1 Result Weightage||30% Marks From Term 1 Result|
|Official Result Website||cbseresults.nic.in.|
cbseresults.nic.in CBSE Result 2022
- Students of Class 10th and 12th will check their CBSE Term 2 Result 2022 in the First Week of July 2022.
- The CBSE Answer sheets of classes 10th and 12th Students are now currently checked all over India.
- Student’s Term 1 Result will also be used for evaluation to make the final CBSE Term 2 Result 2022.
- As we all know that checking copies and evaluating results will take time but we hope to see the CBSE result as soon as possible.
- Students should also need to know that 45% Marks are required in the CBSE Term 2 10th and 12th Result 2022 to Clear the board exam.
- The students of various streams like science, arts, and commerce are eagerly waiting for the result but we hope to get the result as soon as possible.
- CBSE will release the result after the make complete evaluation for the final Term 2 result in 2022.
- Students need to know that 30% of Marks of the term 1 Result will also be considered in the making of the Final CBSE 12th Term 2 Result.
- Students can check their Term 2 Result on the official website of the board i.e cbseresults.nic.in by using their Name or Roll Number.
CBSE Term 2 2022 Marking Scheme
|Class||Term 1 Marks Weightage||Term 2 Marks Weightage||Final marks|
|Class 10th||30% Marks||70% Marks||100% marks|
|Class 12th||30% Marks||70% Marks||100% marks|
Steps to Check CBSE Term 2 Result 2022
- Step 1: First, you have to open the official website of CBSE board cbse.gov.in or cbseresults.nic.in on your mobile device.
- Step 2: After that, you have to click Secondly click on the CBSE Term 2 Result 2022 Link which is shown in the Current Events Section.
- Step 3: Then further that you to choose the Class between 10th and 12th
- Step 4: After you need to fill in the details that asked like Roll Number or Name and also the Date of Birth to check your marks.
- Step5: then on this page, you will see the CBSE Term 2 Result 2022 for class 10th or 12th which you have chosen.
- Step 6: Now, this is the complete process of how to check the CBSE Term 2 Result 2022.
CBSE Term 2 Result 2022 Direct Link
|The official website for class 10th Result 2022||Click Here|
|The Official website for the class 12th Result 2022||Click Here|